Dell 2715 vs Asus MX27AQ

Nicholars

Gawd
Which would you get out of these? They seem to use the same panel and are similar, the MX27AQ is £40 cheaper than the Dell. I was going to get a Gsync 1440p IPS but I think I will just get a 60hz and get adaptive sync when it is cheaper and works with both manufacturers.

Last edited:
I have not ever had to RMA with Asus before, Are they really that bad? Is Dell better for that sort of thing? Not sure if Dell or Asus is likely to have better quality control, the Asus is £40 cheaper, they both look decent enough, hmm not sure.

Asus has a pretty poor reputation for warranty issues, and lately their QC on higher end models seems to have tanked. Not exactly a great combination.

Dell seems to have a great reputation for honoring warranties, including advanced replacement on Ultrasharp monitors. I dont know about Dell's LCD QC, as I've never had one; but every Dell product I've owned was excellent.

Why? What do you suggest? I do not want 4k or 1080p or anything under 27" or anything with input lag.

I'm considering getting a 1200p GB-R display now. I wanted to get a u2715h too, but I believe that all w-led monitors aren't good enough after switching back to my old ccfl TN. I think I'm really sensitive to the excessive blue spectrum emission of the w-led backlights.

Back