Dell 2407WFP-HC

can someone who doesn't do photo editing benefit from HC? what what i've read if you're not editing something for professional print, HC help, is that true? i'm sure it's more complicated than that

anyway, the HC will be a welcome additon

It may have a different scaler and may come with a TN panel...

Not with those viewing angles. Probably a newer revision of the S-PVA from Samsung, or possibly one of AUO's A-MVAs (unlikely, Dell doesn't usually use AUO, but the specs are close.)

Heh, the 2707 is ugly in comparison to the 3007/2407.

I much prefer the 2707WFP aesthetic's to the 2407WFP one. I had the 2407WFP and upgraded to the 2707WFP, better in all respects for me. I still have a 2407WFP in the house but not on my main computer, it looks and feels "plasticky" in comparison.

Any chance this HC model comes with S-IPS panel? I know LPL started to produce 24 inch S-IPS panel recently, in addtion to their existing 23 inch ones.

I wonder if it will be much more expensive than the current 2407WFP. Hopefully not too much more anyway...

Man, it doesn't even have the new design. I like the 2707's foot much better
I prefer the current/old design of the 2007/2407/3007 to the stand of the 2707. I do like the brushed aluminum look of the casing though..

Any chance this HC model comes with S-IPS panel? I know LPL started to produce 24 inch S-IPS panel recently, in addtion to their existing 23 inch ones.
Not unless Dell jacks up the price...good to hear that they are making 24" S-IPS panels now though.:cool:

the 2707 can die in a fire

no self respecting gaming or movie enthusiast wants a silver bordered display - how distracting and contrasting

How do I know if my 2407WFP has an S-IPS panel?
I don't know....but I know how you can be absolutely certain it doesn't: the 2407WFP has always used a Samsung S-PVA panel and has never been part of any lottery.;)

Back