• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Dell 2407WFP-HC Upgrade

drich

n00b
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
37
Had my 2407 for better part of 7yrs and as much as I love it I find myself itching for a bigger screen.

Budget is MAX £450 but I would prefer to keep it closer to £300.

Main use is Gaming/Blu-Ray films.

Any users out there gone through the same process? If so , what did you buy and are you happy with it?

Otherwise any recommendations greatly appreciated.
 
Well your upgrade path would be a 27" or 30". I jumped from 23" to 30" and it made a world of difference. You will want to start your search there.
 
Back
Top