Hey all,
Just a quick question...
I've taken a look at the 2407 inputs and I didn't realise that it didn't have HDMI ports
Anyway... I want the following pieces of hardware attached to the monitor:
- PC (Currently uses DVI into my current monitor)
- Xbox 360 (Currently connected to my TV with Component (Green, Red, Blue))
- PS3 (Currently connected to same TV with HDMI port)
- Aego M's (Speakers) - (Currently have in-built speakers in monitor)
If I want to be able to use HD on all pieces of hardware, what connections should I use for each? I.e. If I wanted to watch HD movies or trailers on my PC, is DVI okay? etc.
Thanks,
Rezz
Just a quick question...
I've taken a look at the 2407 inputs and I didn't realise that it didn't have HDMI ports
Anyway... I want the following pieces of hardware attached to the monitor:
- PC (Currently uses DVI into my current monitor)
- Xbox 360 (Currently connected to my TV with Component (Green, Red, Blue))
- PS3 (Currently connected to same TV with HDMI port)
- Aego M's (Speakers) - (Currently have in-built speakers in monitor)
If I want to be able to use HD on all pieces of hardware, what connections should I use for each? I.e. If I wanted to watch HD movies or trailers on my PC, is DVI okay? etc.
Thanks,
Rezz