• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Dell 2407 Info?

yeah...its only another 10 days or so aways anyways...

im waiting to see too...cos my dad wants a 24" for his office...so i told him to wait till the new one comes out, if its better then he can buy mine and i buy the new one :p
 
Ultra Wide said:
nice, I just bought the 2405FPW

I guess I got owned by Dell too. :D
I wouldn't say that until you hear what they have to say on the 24th.

When they announce that the 2407FPW is going to be 30", 3xDVI, 3xVGA, 5xComponent, 5xRCA, 50-in-1 card reader, 12 USB ports, built in X1900XTX AIW, built in Klipsch Pro Media 7.1s, weighs under 500g and costs less than the 20% discounted 2405FPW THEN you'll know that you got pwnd by Dell.

:D
 
lol ^^^


Ultra Wide said:
nice, I just bought the 2405FPW

I guess I got owned by Dell too. :D


My memory stick readers on my 2405 are acting funky...so im just waiting around to see what the 2407 will be like before i call in and ask for a replacement :D
 
I was just about to buy the 2005fpw but the stupid backlight issues are scaring me (same w/ the screen door)

Hopefully the 2007 corrects this... All i can do is pray
 
Obi_Kwiet said:
I want it. But it'll be too expensive for me, of course. :(
Just wait for a Dell Deal. If you haven't made an account with them you can also get 10% off your first online purchase. The Dell Deals are usually around 20% off though so if you can wait for one of those I would recommend it.
 
Back
Top