• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Dell 2405FPW Viewing Angle

Rudager

Gawd
Joined
Oct 31, 2005
Messages
520
I just got this monitor...it's awesome...but one thing...does the low viewing angle piss anyone off or is it just me.
 
I made that point a while back. It's really not a problem for me since I view it straight on. It becomes a problem if others to the sides of you are also viewing.
 
Back
Top