DELL 2405FPW spec!

miaoweizg

n00b
index.php

Looks to have everything I want in a monitor...12 ms or lower response time, high contrast ratio, and big and wide...however, all of this is useless without a price. Looks like we'll know in a week though...

The way my system is set up, it would be easier to use the 9in1 card reader on the 2405fpw than the one installed in my PC.

Looks nice...just wish we knew what the price would be...sucks that it is being released on or around Valentine's Day. It will be hard to explain bying myself a new 24inch monitor and only buying my girlfriend flowers and a card. hmmm, wonder if she would like a slightly used 1801fp monitor?!

phas3d

YEAH! I want this BAD!

12ms response time! Man! that is awesome!!

Shapeshifter said:
mmm component input to?

Double as an HDTV? :p

I like how you think!! :D ;)

bye bye 24" Sony Tube TV
bye bye twin 17" LCDs

hello 2405fpw!!!

EnderW said:
I like how you think!! :D ;)

bye bye 24" Sony Tube TV
bye bye twin 17" LCDs

hello 2405fpw!!!

i dont even have a TV in my room. hahaha. more reason for me to get two of these puppys.

linky doesn't work for me. I'd appreciate if some kind soul to post details about this bad boy :D

I'm not fucking chinese like the rest of you, somebody translate!

EDIT, whoops, thats not meant to be racist. To any chinees [H]ard members, I am sorry. But that shit looks chineese!

looks like a thread about an asus MB. Both IE and firefox show nothing but ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? marks :confused: :confused:

linky... no worky!
looks like that thread was removed or something to that effect.

CAD OC'er said:
linky... no worky!
looks like that thread was removed or something to that effect.
*hmm* That link used to take you straight to a picture listing the specs on the monitor, now it takes you to some Chinese message board. I'm guessing the pic's been pulled...

Back