• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Dell 2405FPW return information

Ultra Wide

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jul 23, 2000
Messages
1,396
What's the email or form if we want to exchange the monitor?

My 2405FPW has messed up backlight that is streaking horizontally. It looks like banding, brighter and dimmer areas. It's really strange. The backlight is not uniform at all, I have never seen this before, I have seen bright on the botton or top, but never like this...
 
Call them directly. Fastest way though you will probably go through 2-4 people while your doing it and all the jazz that goes with india Dell tech support. I went through four 2405 exchanges, I about lost my sanity after that.
 
4?!?!? Jesus...

I don't mind blacklight bleeding as long as no deadpixels, but streaking backlight is freaking messed up.
 
Back
Top