• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Dell 2405FPW Dual Input Support?

zeeter

n00b
Joined
Aug 17, 2004
Messages
58
I was wondering if the 2405 supported using dual inputs. For instance, can I use the VGA and DVI ports at the same time on 2 different boxes. I plugged my server up using the VGA, and my gaming box up using the DVI, but I can only get a picture on the DVI input. I get some error when I try switching to the VGA input. I don't know if this is the monitor or the video card causing the error. I would like to be able to switch between the VGA and DVI inputs if this is possible.
 
i've only tried it with my xbox2vga adapter and i remember it working, so i believe it's possible, i may try it tonight and if it works out i'll post again... try checkin ye old video card and what not.
 
Yes you should be able to connect both vga and dvi at the same time and switch inputs to view each pc. You probably have the resolution or refresh rate set to something the 2405 deosn't support. Set the res on a different monitor to something like 1024x768 and refresh of 60 before attaching to the 2405.
 
Back
Top