Hello,
I'm interested in the 2405 monitor from Dell.
Some questions about widescreen gaming:
1. If you run a game in widescreen, does everything look distorted, if it does not officially support the res? I know HL2 supports widescreen, but what about WoW? Does it look weird in WS?
2. Has anyone connected an XBOX using component to the TV? How does it look? Does it run fully in HD?
3. What kind of system should be used? Seems like to run at 1920 X 1200, you'll need some monster of a system.
4. Since the monitor's native resolution is 1920 X 1200, that running games below that will cause pixelaiton, not running at the native resolution. Can the game be run at other options and still look correct?
Thanks!
I'm interested in the 2405 monitor from Dell.
Some questions about widescreen gaming:
1. If you run a game in widescreen, does everything look distorted, if it does not officially support the res? I know HL2 supports widescreen, but what about WoW? Does it look weird in WS?
2. Has anyone connected an XBOX using component to the TV? How does it look? Does it run fully in HD?
3. What kind of system should be used? Seems like to run at 1920 X 1200, you'll need some monster of a system.
4. Since the monitor's native resolution is 1920 X 1200, that running games below that will cause pixelaiton, not running at the native resolution. Can the game be run at other options and still look correct?
Thanks!