Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Does anyone here know where I can get the proper drivers for the USB hub in the display? Did the display come with the CD because I can only find the manual CD ;\
The HUB should work out of the box, if anything your mobo might not have the USB2 ports installed. Thats what happened to me but an uptade to windows fixed it
Actually, what happens is if it's plugged into the machine at boot, it takes about 2 minutes before windows actually loads. If it's unplugged Windows loads up instantly.
I have an MSI K8N Neo4 Platinum mobo, some others have been bugging out about this but there really hasn't been much discussion about it.
This is odd because I already disabled all unnecessary things in the bios, all other usb items don't bug out except for the 2405. I'll see if activating them will do the trick