• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Dell 2405 Game Screenshots

sarvic

n00b
Joined
Feb 27, 2006
Messages
52
I'm lookin to get the 2407 when it comes out but was wondering if anyone could post some nice screenshot pics of their 2405's of Dungeon's & Dragon's Online, World of Warcraft, and any other games.
Thanks!


:D
 
google widescreen gaming forums and you will find what you need in their SS section.

[edit] the only game I can speak for on the 2405 is WoW. It looks amazing @ 1920x1200.
 
I play CS:S, DOD:S, BF2, SimCity4 on my 2405 and they all look awsome at native!
 
A question unrelated to hardware, so excuse me. Did Valve create the game for 1920x1200 from the start? The really close up pictures of the Combine character looks a little "soft"; as though the textures were stretched. I'm not quite sure how games that weren't intended to be widescreen or at that large a reoslution compensate. Most of them seem to interpolate (correct word?) just fine, regardless.

Looks good guys
 
Back
Top