• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Dell 2405 and FPS games

ras2a

Weaksauce
Joined
Jan 14, 2006
Messages
99
I've just been reading about the apparent 'lag' issues with the 2405 (other thread). Does this mean that multiplayer (online gaming) goes out of the window? I am not a hardcore gamer, but would still like to think that I could have a decent blast online, now and again...but not to the detriment of response times etc.

Is this as serious an issue as some make out? I think that, if I'm gonna be less than satisfied with it, I should cancel my order (My order hasn't been despatched yet). Am I worrying unduly and do any of you other gamers play online without issue?

Guess I just dont wanna regret plonking down 600 stones.

EDIT: Having just read this, I feel reassured:

http://forums.anandtech.com/messageview.aspx?catid=31&threadid=1729511

thanks
 
Back
Top