Dell 2211 discount?

fragzem

n00b
Joined
Sep 24, 2007
Messages
38
Hey has anyone gotten any discounts for the 2211, off the current price of $249 ?

I see Dell just put the 2209 up for $199 on the Canadian site, still $300+ on the US site and Destinee Allen told me the $212 price is no longer valid


Awfully curious about this monitor... for what it is, its a steal even at the $249, but hey.. if I can save money, I'd like to save money.
 
The P2211H doesn't come with displayport and has a smaller color gamut then the P2210H DP monitor. 68% vs 83%
I'm happy with the P2210H and it can be had for $159 in the Dell Ourlet Store.
LED sucks in low end monitors.
 
It went on sale for 219 in Canada in the summer shortly after launch, I picked it up then and its been amazing so far.
 
Hmm..

It wasn't there yesterday because I checked, but today there was a U2211H in the outlet. I bought it for $216 shipped. (199 + NY Tax)

Thanks guys!
 
I just got the first of three U2211H monitors and it crushes my P2210H monitor.
The U2211H is more inline with the Dell 30" I had. I should get the other two by the end of the week.

Good buy.
 
Back
Top