DELL 2209WA supports simultaneous input?

I want to connect my TV tuner to the VGA of the DELL 2209WA and my system to the DVI both at the same time.

Is this possible with the DELL 2209WA or will it cause any problems. If it can be connected this way how do I switch between the 2 inputs?

TIA

Press the middle button. It will cycle through the inputs, and from there you can choose which one you want to use.

Thanks for the info.

Just to confirm though this is not harmful for the LCD in any way right (connecting 2 inputs at the same time)? First time trying this. :)

P.S: When you say middle button, you are counting the power button too right? (am awaiting a HDMI cable so can't try this out right now).

Thanks for the info.

Just to confirm though this is not harmful for the LCD in any way right (connecting 2 inputs at the same time)? First time trying this. :)

P.S: When you say middle button, you are counting the power button too right? (am awaiting a HDMI cable so can't try this out right now).

Not harmful at all.

There are 5 buttons. It's the middle one. The others are for image adjustment and power (obviously).

I've been cycling the display between my laptop (2nd display) and desktop (2nd display). No problems. Do miss the PIP feature on my old Gateway 2185W though.

Back