Dell 2007WFP Widescreen??

teapotman

n00b
just wondering im thinking about buying this just want soem advice if its good or not i would buy the 24 inch but its like extra 500

Yeah it is good in general

I would rather keep the money and stick with the 2007fpw

What do you use it for? If gaming, don't forget consider your spec, specially your video card. If HDTV, then probably you'll need 24" since it could support 1080...

well im just gonna use it for gaming mainly lol and i all play is cs1.6 mainly but sometimes i play CoD2 and FEAR

teapotman said:
well im just gonna use it for gaming mainly lol and i all play is cs1.6 mainly but sometimes i play CoD2 and FEAR

CS 1.6? DO NOT BUY AN LCD MY FRIEND.

Tearing and very poor response time.

LCD is not near as good for gaming (especially FPS such as CS) as CRT, we all know this, no need to argue it.

if you are going to game on an LCD go with the viewsonic vx2025wm.

well currently i use CRT and ur actulaly rite it does get like 50-60 FPS but LCD because i want something sexy and sleek :D

Professional players will definitely keep away from LCD for a match...most of the high level players will also notice the response time lag...but if you just play for fun, i mean not care about the frag much...then probably is no problem....BTW, you could goto see the LCD in shop to feel it yourself since it can be very subjective.

Yeah I seriously don't see what some other people say is ghosting or response time lag. I didn't notice it on my first lcd (a 15" 25ms response time panel) or my current one (17" 12ms), nor do I expect to notice anything on my 2007wfp, which will be here today. I think LCDs are pretty much to the point now where they are equivalent to CRTs, so I wouldn't worry about getting one OP.

Back