Dell 2007FPW flickers

Whitebread

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jan 28, 2002
Messages
1,363
My new Dell 2005FPW flickers green on occasion. The problem seems to be the vid card. When I have just the dell connected, I have no problems whatsoever. Have any of you guys had similar problems?
 
Whitebread said:
My new Dell 2005FPW flickers green on occasion. The problem seems to be the vid card. When I have just the dell connected, I have no problems whatsoever. Have any of you guys had similar problems?


Well your subject line said 2007FPW but your message says 2005FPW.

Not sure which one you mean, but I have the 2007WFP and have no problems with flickering.
 
Whitebread said:
My new Dell 2005FPW flickers green on occasion. The problem seems to be the vid card. When I have just the dell connected, I have no problems whatsoever. Have any of you guys had similar problems?
Did you mean when you plug in a 2nd monitor?
 
Yes, I stand corrected, I meant 2007FPW.

And yes, when I plug it in as a second monitor.
 
Back
Top