• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Dell 2007/2407

~GoaT~

Gawd
Joined
Oct 30, 2005
Messages
585
What is known about these monitors? Like release dates and specs on them. I am contemplating on getting a 2405 in February after I get my tax return check and don't know whether I should wait a couple more months after February and get a 2007/2407 instead.
 
~GoaT~ said:
What is known about these monitors? Like release dates and specs on them. I am contemplating on getting a 2405 in February after I get my tax return check and don't know whether I should wait a couple more months after February and get a 2007/2407 instead.

They're listed as coming Q1 06 and from what i've seen, they should be available for purchase by march.
 
I have yet to see a single piece of evidence anywhere that dell is producing a 2407 or 2007.. I've only see noise about the 3007.

Anyone have any concrete links to share?
 
I saw something about it on dell's forums a while ago but I can't find it...
 
Back
Top