• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Dell 2005fpw support quick question

Xiro

Weaksauce
Joined
Dec 1, 2005
Messages
105
What the hell is their email address? I try and get a return going via the webpage and when it asks for customer number/order number it says it doesn't exist. I know they have a support email address I just can't find it was it Support@dell.com?
 
Back
Top