• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Dell 2005FPW Question

c0ex

Gawd
Joined
Jun 13, 2005
Messages
764
I just ordered my 2005FPW and cant wait for it to come. December 1st is the delivery date is. I had one question. Can you turn the moniter 90 degrees so it displays sideways?
 
yes, but the stand must be raised completley in order for it to be tilted 90 degrees.
 
and typing word docs also will never be the same. Anyone here use the PIP function on this?
 
Since the 2005 doesnt have component inputs, does S-Video look THAT much different than component. (Guess it may be better to ask this in a 2405 thread :p )(I was considering on purchasing the 2005)
 
isnt there and cable that alows you to hook up component to s-video?
 
Yes, you probably could purchase an adapter, but I was wondering how much quality suffered as a result
 
Back
Top