• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Dell 2005FPW PIP/PBP question

AndoOKC1

Gawd
Joined
Apr 17, 2005
Messages
518
I have a question concerning PIP/PBP. If I have onething connected by DVI and something else connect by VGA(D-sub), can I use the PIP and PBP or does it only let you use it with S-video and composite? bc i want to use my computer on DVI then the VGA on the PIP
 
Dunno if it's different, but on the 2405FPW you cannot use the PIP/PBP for the DVI and D-SUB inputs. When I had my 2nd computer hooked up via D-SUB I had to use the input select to switch back and forth between the two.
 
Wow that's crazy, I dont' even use the PIP function yet but I just realized another good feature to my monitor. Just a heads up, I have the new gateway fpd2185w and you can switch the pip source to any input including the dsub component svideo composite. If using vga I can pip with dvi or vise versa. It's interesting to note the differences between the 2 pannels. They are so comperable. If your looking into a new widescreen 20 -21 inch monitor and this feature means anything to you, the New Gateway gets it done.
 
Back
Top