• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Dell 2005FPW LCD Carrier?

{pdX}addict

Weaksauce
Joined
Jun 4, 2004
Messages
79
I've got a gear grip LCD carrier for my 17" monitor, but I've not been able to find a solution for my Dell 20.1" Widescreen LCD. Has anyone found an LCD carrier for this monitor?

I attend a lot of LAN's and want to be able to safely take this monitor with me. :p
 
What size of GearGrip do you have ? The Large size fits the 2005 completely and just about fits the 2405
 
harshw: I've got the medium geargrip for my 17".

Kevlarman: Thanks for the link to wankel's thread. I think I'll pick up one of his carriers that fits the widescreen perfectly, once he starts selling them again.
 
Back
Top