liquidmage
n00b
- Joined
- Dec 14, 2004
- Messages
- 4
Hello All,
I just ordered my Dell 2005FPW LCD. My questions is if my programs run at over 60fps should I turn on vsync? I mostly play WoW and I have an ATI X800XT AIW. My average frames at 1600x1200 6xAA and 8xAF with everything maxed are between 65-90 FPS. Should I enable VSync when I get my LCD?
I tried doing a search and browsed through 5 or 6 posts but did not find an answer.
Thanks,
Nick
I just ordered my Dell 2005FPW LCD. My questions is if my programs run at over 60fps should I turn on vsync? I mostly play WoW and I have an ATI X800XT AIW. My average frames at 1600x1200 6xAA and 8xAF with everything maxed are between 65-90 FPS. Should I enable VSync when I get my LCD?
I tried doing a search and browsed through 5 or 6 posts but did not find an answer.
Thanks,
Nick