Dell 2005FPW 434.25 ($389.25 after 45$ dell holiday game coupon)

Craxen

n00b
This specific price drop for the 2005FPW happens frequently, I believe it happens at least once a month and in doing so the price drop doesn't really make it a stellar deal, but with Dell's holiday promotion currently going on you can win a 45 dollar off a 400 dollar or more purchase coupon code dropping the price of the 2005FPW to 389.25 until Nov 30th.

Dell Holiday Game

Before those of you rush to dell's website expecting the 2005FPW for under 400 dollars keep in mind the 45 dollars off 400 dollar plus purchase coupon (50 dollars off if you are a dell preferred customer) must be won and or given to you by someone who has won it. Not only that, but this particular code is only valid until the 30th. Too only make matters more difficult the coupon is also uncommon so if you're desperate for this monitor (who knows when the next under 400 dollar coupon code for this monitor will be available) get some friends to sign up and play the game for you.

Possible available coupon codes up for grabs.

(codes used)

Offer ends November 30, 2005 11PM CT on select items.

Dell Monitors

Discount Details:

Up to 25% Off Select Dell Flat Panel Monitors!
Take 25% Off:
Dell 2005FPW 20.1" Flat Panel Monitors
Take 20% Off:
Dell 1704FPT 17" Flat Panel Monitors
Take 15% Off:
Dell 2001FP 20.1" Flat Panel Monitors
Dell 1704FPV 17" Flat Panel Monitors
Take 10% Off:
Dell 1905FP 19" Flat Panel Monitors
Dell E193FP 19" Flat Panel Monitors
Dell E173FP 17" Flat Panel Monitors
Dell E153FP 15" Flat Panel Monitors
And, take 5% off Dell CRT Monitors & Non-Dell Monitors!
Offer excludes Dell 2405FPW 24" and 1505FP 15" Flat Panel Monitors.

If anyone wants to take advantage of this deal, I just won the $45 dollars off of a $400 electronics purchase coupon and won't be using it.

$K40GC87P9HV15

I don't know if it will work for anyone else, but you can give it a try.

I used that coupon code and it worked i got the monitor shipped to hawaii for 427.00 nice deal almost bought a samsung 19" lcd damn 20"1 widescreen is going to kick A$$ thanks for the head up.. umm does anyone know how this monitor is with games? ghosting?

i have a question though, they have 3 2005FPW's with three different prices which was the best to get? and what is the difference?

This is tempting. The one upgrade I could use is a new monitor and the 24" is just way out of my range at the moment. Early christmas gift? Maybe.

I got this screen the last time the deal was offered (and I'm thinking about getting another one!).

This screen looks fabulous. It has a great range of viewing angles and the brightness is wonderful. There is NO ghosting in gaming. The native resolution is 1680x1050 which some games don't support correctly. Older games will max out at 1280x1024 and then you can either set the monitor to stretch the image or you can leave it as-is with a black border around the edges.

One thing I love about this monitor which I didn't know until I unpacked the thing (I'm such a bad consumer) is that it has four inputs: composite, s-video, VGA and DVI, and it comes with both VGA and DVI cables. There's a button on the screen you can use to cycle between the inputs, which makes this screen almost usable as a regular old television. I've got a PS2 hooked up to the composite input and I use the DVI input with my main computer. The PS2 can be set to display in widescreen mode, which in combination with aspect ratio locking makes things look very pretty.

Damnit, now that is cool. I didn't know it had those hook-ups or could switch so easily. Nice, thanks for the info.

Unfortunately, I couldn't get the paypal code to stack with the dell holiday code, still a great deal if you have one of the 45 dollars dell holiday code. After the tax hit and shipping my grand total was 411. :) It was either this or a 300-350 dollar 19 inch Samsung monitor, and the 2005FPW is worth every extra dollar, decent gaming monitor, warranty, and for the price it is probably one of the best manufactured monitors on the market that comes highly equipped compared to other 19/20 inch lcd monitors in the same price range.

Looks like I'll have to wait until I get the code via the instant win/regift game as the code didn't work for me. I hope there will be more coupon code and stuff for this or the 2405 cause the tax just kills just about any deal for me (its almost $40 in taxes alone..freakin NY tax is ridiculous).

i got lucky, that i got to use 2 posters code that he gave up, my total was 389.00 no tax, but 38 for shipping to hawaii. couldn't pass up this deal for a widescreen cant wait for it to get here.

If anyone here has a code there not using, please send pm it to me. Thanks

I as well would love it if somebody could PM me a $45 off of $400 code if they aren't using it. Thanks

Another tip, use a discover card - and sign up for their online special.

They are giving 5% back on online orders (max purchase 500).

So you can get 19.50 back on this order I think. bringing it from 390 down to 370.50.

Which coupon is best to use with the 2405? Or what's the best deal on the 2405 right now?

Back