• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Dell 2005 quick bleeding test?

pookguy88

Gawd
Joined
Jan 20, 2002
Messages
682
I ordered a 2005fpw and it should be arriving sometime this week, what's a good and quick test to determine if (and how much) there is any bleeding?

Also, what are some other things I should as an initial inspection for this monitor?
 
yeah, but how can i actually check for bleeding?

i guess my question is, what exactly is bleeding? does the room have to be dark, etc.?
 
Being in a dark room makes it more noticeable, but I can see it in a pretty bright room. When you look at a black screen, if the corners seem noticeably brighter than the others, you've got a bleeder.
 
Back
Top