Hey guys, been looking to add some extra screen real estate, since working with 2-3 word documents+pdf+excel on a single u2311 can get tiresome. 
I've just been offered 2 Dell 2001FP for the ISK equivalent of ~100$, this would give me an extra space of 3200x1200, but I've read different things about these monitors, some say it's a high quality S-IPS panel but others say it's absolute garbage with regards to black levels, refresh rate and such.
Obviously they are ~7 year old monitors, but would they be decent next to my u2311 for extra workspace? Are they worth 100$ each?
I've just been offered 2 Dell 2001FP for the ISK equivalent of ~100$, this would give me an extra space of 3200x1200, but I've read different things about these monitors, some say it's a high quality S-IPS panel but others say it's absolute garbage with regards to black levels, refresh rate and such.
Obviously they are ~7 year old monitors, but would they be decent next to my u2311 for extra workspace? Are they worth 100$ each?