• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Dell 1704FPT v. Viewsonic VX715

deetman

n00b
Joined
Dec 26, 2004
Messages
3
Does anyone have any experience with either of these 2 monitors? I am debating getting one of these 2 but not sure how they compare. I know someone who has the VX715 and it is a pretty nice LCD. I haven't been able to find a whole lot of information on the 1704FPT out there.

I can get the 1704FPT for about $240 with some coupons and the VX715 for about $275 from newegg.

Any thoughts on these? I don't really want to spend much more then the $275 for the VX715.

Guess I should throw in there that they would be used for gaming and various other activities.
 
Back
Top