Deleting a WU from Notfred?

fx9

[H]ard|Gawd
2FA
Joined
Apr 2, 2008
Messages
1,159
I've been having issues with my circuit breaker box so I had to get that fixed and sorted out. Now that my power is back up, I'm trying to smp fold again but Notfred does not allow me to delete the current Work Unit.

I've deleted all queue.dat files from the vmware image as well as everything in the work folders. Rebooted and it still restarts from the gromacs checkpoint, I've also tried deleting the machinedependant.dat files with no avail. Anyone have any ideas? Where in the world is it backing up to?

I was looking for backup.tar but it is not in there.:confused:
 
You might be better off starting new. 5 min setup time vs time expended thus far. When I have problems I just create a new one.
 
You might be better off starting new. 5 min setup time vs time expended thus far. When I have problems I just create a new one.
Yes, I agree. Wise words, capreppy.
 
ok old notfred instance is blown away and a new one is installed. Its a lot less headache thanks guys
 
Back
Top