Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I've been wondering when you'd make the BIOS more avaliable. I've seen it mentioned at 2CPU Forums & in the Post Pics of your Dually Rig thread.
Though I don't think I could trust the Promise Controller since my FSB is running out of spec a bit. But I guess having the full RAID BIOS is better than whatever is there already.
BTW, do you know if it is possible to get better control over the FSB speed? IE, 1MHz increments? I may or may not install your modded BIOS. I'm still with the F4 BIOS myself. What is it at now, F5?