dekard is still my new pet

roftranspo

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - July 2006
well since everyone else come in and got my previous thread locked....i have to start a new one.

Dekard...if you want to play with a big dog...then bring it...i will even let you set the parameters.

what we should do is have UFC style teams...

team captains and their underlings. the underlings fight (or race in this case), bringing the team captains honor.

p.s. I'm so a team captain...

All ideas in this post are (c) 2006 by Rayman2k2

rayman2k2 said:
what we should do is have UFC style teams...

team captains and their underlings. the underlings fight (or race in this case), bringing the team captains honor.

p.s. I'm so a team captain...
thats a good idea...it would pretty much be sub-teams. like when we get a noob...assign him a vet that has been around a while to show them the ropes and what not and then come the races....thats a good idea

but still no word if dekard wants to taste the sweet bitterness of defeat :)

y does everyone of my threads degenerate about 3 times faster than anyone else's?

dekard said:
because you are the degenerate..
there you are...so how about it....do you think you gots what it takes to beat a legend?

roftranspo said:
Dekard...if you want to play with a big dog...then bring it...i will even let you set the parameters.

Alright... I'm ready to put you in your place, so far behind me in PPD you will never catch up. We start a 1 month gauntlet. Simple and sweet, highest score at the end of the month wins. We need [H] to moderate it, I know there's a Moose around here that would love to see you go down too... So, that shouldn't be a problem...

dekard said:
because you are the degenerate..

in roftransvestite's defense, ahem:

"Well you sir are a festeezio. See, I can make up words too"

Family Guy FTW!!!!!!!!!1111111oneoneoneeleven

roftypants said:
there you are...so how about it....do you think you gots what it takes to beat a legend?
Hahahahahah...I almost swallowed my tounge there.
:eek: Hahahaha

pecard said:
We need [H] to moderate it, I know there's a Moose around here that would love to see you go down too... So, that shouldn't be a problem...
Why do you need me? :p

AtomicMoose said:
Hahahahahah...I almost swallowed my tounge there.
:eek: Hahahaha

Why do you need me? :p

We're gonna need one of those cool 'gauntlets'... And someone's got to make sure he doesn't use his transvestits to cheat..

Jon855 said:
Where do I come in?! :rolleyes:

sorry....you are WAY to noobie for this...nuthin against you...but just me...this might get really ugly really quick...you defiantly want to stay clear...but im sure we will have a MVN contest for you to join and get your feet wet.

roftranspo said:
sorry....you are WAY to noobie for this...nuthin against you...but just me...this might get really ugly really quick...you defiantly want to stay clear...but im sure we will have a MVN contest for you to join and get your feet wet.
I was joking... I see you're still the Joking Tard. It's quite okay... ;)

roftranspo said:

Awwww c'mon let him play, I want to see an equal opportunity ass whipping here. :D

roftranspo said:

You are far from a legand!

Can I play I would enjoy kicking some butt.

roftranspo said:

A legend is like Relic, He folded [H]ard, and one day he left, but eventually he will be back.
That my friend is a legend, you sir are not.

dekard said:
Alright... I'm ready to put you in your place, so far behind me in PPD you will never catch up. We start a 1 month gauntlet. Simple and sweet, highest score at the end of the month wins. We need [H] to moderate it, I know there's a Moose around here that would love to see you go down too... So, that shouldn't be a problem...

I'll play you based upon most points produced in a month...game for that?
got milk or got balls?

zim01 said:
I'll play you based upon most points produced in a month...game for that?
got milk or got balls?

This contest is between myself and the Rof... If you want to hang out and see if you can help me smack him around, thats cool...

dekard said:
This contest is between myself and the Rof... If you want to hang out and see if you can help me smack him around, thats cool...

OK..I'll be on sidelines this time :)

dekard said:
I'm no fool...

ah

they never let me play...

although I am about to bring 20+ more ghz this month hopefully too
be on the lookout for pics

Zim01,

I was thinking of taking you on but then I just checked and u got 12k points in one day alone... :confused: U said u only had what running? 6 rigs at 9.1 Ghz? I can't wait until my Dual Xeon arrives... and until my other box gets up and running so that's around 4.8Ghz out of commision right there... :)

Welcome to the team anyways

Zim01 - I got u confused with somebody else running 6rigs...

Jon855 said:
Zim01,

I was thinking of taking you on but then I just checked and u got 12k points in one day alone... :confused: U said u only had what running? 6 rigs at 9.1 Ghz? I can't wait until my Dual Xeon arrives... and until my other box gets up and running so that's around 4.8Ghz out of commision right there... :)

Welcome to the team anyways

Zim01 - I got u confused with somebody else running 6rigs...

That's OK Marty and I are at it

rayman2k2 said:
in roftransvestite's defense, ahem:

"Well you sir are a festeezio. See, I can make up words too"

Family Guy FTW!!!!!!!!!1111111oneoneoneeleven

Waffles!!! Oh man that was good.

Funny how roft was all talking trash untill I agreed to duel it out... wonder what happened?

/farts mexican

dekard said:
Funny how roft was all talking trash untill I agreed to duel it out... wonder what happened?

/farts mexican
Bring it bitch....name the start and end time and its on...and i dont think we need king_n for this...we can just list our starting points and keep track by ourselves....unless you cant count...can you count?

roftranspo said:
Bring it bitch....name the start and end time and its on...and i dont think we need king_n for this...we can just list our starting points and keep track by ourselves....unless you cant count...can you count?

Dont worry, I'll count. I already know transpos equation. x=transpos ppd, y= my ppd. 2x=y, now pick it up and put a noob in his place.

Back