DefIne C vs Meshify with low fan rpm

Ckamc

Limp Gawd
After living without a computer for over 3 years... I broke down and starting to save to build one here in JP.

Im stuck between the Define C and the Meshify. I am trying to keep thermals and power consumption low as electricity is more expensive over here vs the states along with cooling and heating is rather ineffective. To top it off I like a quiet system.

I am slightly heading towards the Meshify because my idea is "keeping the thermals low by having excellent airflow will allow me to keep fan speeds low"

I don't plan to sleep with my computer on like I used to state side and my room is much smaller. Also I plan to delid my CPU and run a fat third party gpu cooler to keep everything as low in temps as possible.

Just hoping to get some input from my idea and anyone with a meshify or define c would be great to hear from y'all.

Thanks!

I just bought a meshify. It's got really good airflow but does seem small coming from a full tower. I doubt you will have problems though as long as you don't have a really large cpu HSF/GPU and multiple SSDs/HDDs.

Back