• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Defective Cooler Master HAF X case

insane111

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 31, 2008
Messages
196
The defect I'm talking about is described here with pictures included
http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...Master-HAF-X-is-indeed-one-of-the-faulty-ones.

Does anyone know of a DIY way to fix this issue? I'd prefer not to RMA it if there's any way I can fix it.
I'm trying to get Cooler Master to pay for shipping both ways, since this is obviously their fault. Not exactly expecting a helpful response from their trashy support, though.
 
Back
Top