• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Default Playback Changes Help

ern

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 7, 2006
Messages
160
I have windows 7 installed and I am having problems with the playback devices. I have my monitors connect to an amp that runs from the back 3.5mm jack in the back of the computer. When I want to play WOW and use ventrillo, I plug in my headset into the front jacks of my computer and I have to change the default playback device from the speakers to my headphones every time and then change it back when Im done. This is so very annoying. Why doesnt the sound play through both or it mute my monitor speakers when the headset is plugged in? I dont want to have to keep changing the device every time.

What do I do?
 
Back
Top