Default Desktop Or Custom?

What do you have as your Desktop Background?

  • Blue waves of default !

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Personalized pimped pics.

    Votes: 17 51.5%
  • I flip flop . . .

    Votes: 10 30.3%

  • Total voters
    33

StickClicks5

Limp Gawd
Joined
Apr 6, 2006
Messages
155
I noticed a lot of people stuck with the default background from Apple so I wanted to make a little poll to see what the majority does. Hope everyone will give their 2 cents!
 
I use the nifty "change every ..." option, with a bunch of wallpapers I have.
 
I use the nifty "change every ..." option, with a bunch of wallpapers I have.

I wish they had some smaller intervals, like every 30 seconds instead of like every 5 seconds or every minute.
 
Cant remember the last time I used a default desktop for any of my computers. Soon as I get my Macbook I will either be slapping on a pic of my fiance and me or of Eva Green (goddamn she's HOT!!!)
 
I've got a Murcielago R-GT as my background.

lamborghini-murcielago-r-gt-419.jpg

I'm a car nut, so it's only appropriate.
 
My background on my Mini is the same as I have on the PC: black.

I don't like distractions on my desktop. If I want to look at pictures...that's what the web is for :D

Of course, the blue or graphite theme selection is a little limited. I grudgingly use the graphite, but I usually use a much darker color theme.
 
I definitely use my own wallpapers!

I generally take them or chop them together myself.
 
Back
Top