• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Deer PSU Reviews?

I think we're going to have one coming next during August. Plenty of fun to go around.
 
I think we're going to have one coming next during August. Plenty of fun to go around.

I put my money on it not doing anywhere near it's rated capacity..
Scratch that, my money is on the unit dieing, hopefully in a spectacular fashion.. Blue flame, sparks, exploding caps, and jonny running for cover swearing never to review another Deer..
 
I put my money on it not doing anywhere near it's rated capacity..
Scratch that, my money is on the unit dieing, hopefully in a spectacular fashion.. Blue flame, sparks, exploding caps, and jonny running for cover swearing never to review another Deer..

I've already load tested a number of Deer/Allied 500W units while working as a consultant for a SI that still refuses to listen to me. Out of four units, I did not have a single one put out more than 350W. I even had one in a build blow up during burn in. It didn't really explode, but fizzled. After it was replaced with another Deer unit, it blew up after five minutes. This time with a spectactular explosion.
 
I've already load tested a number of Deer/Allied 500W units while working as a consultant for a SI that still refuses to listen to me. Out of four units, I did not have a single one put out more than 350W. I even had one in a build blow up during burn in. It didn't really explode, but fizzled. After it was replaced with another Deer unit, it blew up after five minutes. This time with a spectactular explosion.


You should record video during testing of units you suspect might produce an entertaining light show.. :D
 
Back
Top