Deepcool Captain 360

HardOCP News

[H] News
There is a review of the Deepcool Captain 360 all-in-one CPU cooler posted today at ocaholic. That thing is kind of sinister looking don't you think?

With the Captain 360, Deepcool has yet another all-in-one watercooler in its portfolio. In this case you can get an AiO with 360 millimeter radiator and three PWM fans for 139.99 USD. This makes us hope for lots and lots of cooling performance. Apart from that Deepcool told us that the pump noise has been reduced significantly, which means that this is potentially an excellent AiO.

You said the word "Sinister". I don't think that word means what you think it means. :D

Sorry, but ocaholic review makes little red lights start flashing. Some cooler temps with fans running on 7v are lower than when running on 12v. Really makes me wonder what the change in cooler intake air temp is versus the 25c room ambient.

This piece of shit cooler deteriorated with time (pump, over 1 year) and leaked coolant on my Titan XP - frying it.

STAY AWAY.

I decided against the deepcool. 280mm aio seems to out perform it and have better track records. Nzxt X62 or h115i

Back