Deep Diving Humanoid Robot For Exploring Shipwrecks

HardOCP News

[H] News
Normally I would be sounding the ROBOTS ARE GOING TO KILL US ALL alarm but, at least for now, this robot still needs to be controlled by a human so we're safe. Why do they always make these things look like little kids? That's just creepy.

Because if you saw a kid coming at you trying to kill you, you will hesitate a bit before shooting. That hesitation is what will get you killed by robots looking like kids.

If it looked like a T-800, you'd shoot first and ask questions later.

Normally I would be sounding the ROBOTS ARE GOING TO KILL US ALL alarm but, at least for now, this robot still needs to be controlled by a human so we're safe. Why do they always make these things look like little kids? That's just creepy.

Why humanoid??? Being biped is nice for a land creature but for something underwater I would go with something more fish like with retractable arms instead.

Because our alien overlords know we find kids sweet and adorable, that allows them to slowly work in robots into our lives. First Kid-bots, then sex bots, and then global domination.

[Disclaimer: I didn't watch the video]

Why does it have to resemble a person? I can see why it'd have arms like that but why give it a head and two eye holes? I don't think any living creature down in the ocean would care if it looked human or not.

Back