I am looking to run a dual monitor setup off of macbook pro, I have a good device that runs usb to dvi.
I am down to a few selections, just looking for what you guys think of the prices.
These would be a pair-
Dell u2410->466
Dell u2412->313
Dell u2312->240 (sale price)
This would be a single monitor-
Dell u2711->806
Which would you guys pull the trigger on? Leaning toward two u2410s, but the u2711 at $800 looks good too. The u2711 is the best price I have seen for it. The 2410 price is pretty good too.
I am down to a few selections, just looking for what you guys think of the prices.
These would be a pair-
Dell u2410->466
Dell u2412->313
Dell u2312->240 (sale price)
This would be a single monitor-
Dell u2711->806
Which would you guys pull the trigger on? Leaning toward two u2410s, but the u2711 at $800 looks good too. The u2711 is the best price I have seen for it. The 2410 price is pretty good too.