Deciding on a video card

That card has been sold but thank you for the input. I was a little worried about the brand because I have heard of those cards overheating easily. However, $35 or so seems like a worthwhile upgrade.

x850xt pe easily..u wont regret it...and if the cooling isnt gd then change it...

slapstick82 said:
That card has been sold but thank you for the input.

Yeah. It sold at like 6:40PM (East).
It could have been yours if you would have checked this thread faster. :(

Oh well.

I just bought a Visiontek X850XT PE from zipzoomfly.com for 375 minus a 50 dollar rebate. So, in my opinion, that was a killer deal to which I just couldn't say no. I replaced my 9700 Pro with it and I couldn't be happier!

If you're gonna upgrade, do it right....look for a deal online and get the X850XT PE, you won't regret it.

Manny

If you want a late technology get the X850 XT PE PCIe card from TigerDirect for $335.00, that is a killer deal. This is a much better deal than I have found anywhere. Then you will not have a mid range deal. This card will mostly place you in lthe upper end range system.
This card has the xbig cooler, it does take up an extra slot. You wont have any use fot the PCI slot 1 anyway. Due to the xtra large cooler access to that slot will be prohibited. It does keep the gpu a lot cooler though.

Back