Decent Wireless Mouse Recommendation

Nielo TM

Gawd
I've tried to find one on my own, but just ended up losing money hence why I'm here

First I tried the ET X-08. Couldn't detect any acceleration and was very comfortable, but it lagged (even on desktop).

Then I tried the Anker Ergonomic 2.4G Wireless Mouse. Couldn't detect any acceleration and click lag was very good, but tracking lag was noticeable. Sensor wasn't accurate either.

Couple of days ago I got the Logitech M705 for 50% off. Click and track lags are excellent, but the off center sensor is proving difficult to master. It also has acceleration, which can only be disabled via SetPoint software. But it doesn't work in-game for some reason.

I'm not a hard-core gamer, but I do play Counter Strike on occasion and I'm used to playing without acceleration.

So is there a wireless mouse with no acceleration, centered sensor, low input lag and somewhat affordable (£60 max)?

If you're only getting acceleration in-game it is probably coming from some other setting. Make sure you have windows acceleration off, and in-game acceleration and smoothing off.

The Logitech G602 or G700s are what you want for gaming wireless but you'll probably have trouble finding them for that cheap.

Actually they are that cheap. G700s is £50 and G602 is £60.

Just want to conform neither have acceleration

I'm looking at G602 cos of the censor placement and battery life.

Don't own the G700s but do own te G700. Play CS:GO with it. Even with acceleration set to 0 there is still some positive acceleration. Other than that, I have no real complaints.

Actually they are that cheap. G700s is £50 and G602 is £60.

Just want to conform neither have acceleration

I'm looking at G602 cos of the censor placement and battery life.

Neither has acceleration.

The G602 is a good choice. I prefer the G700s but the sensor placement does actually bother me a bit. I wish it was vertically centered like the G602's.

Looks like you already made a decision. I have both the G602 and the G700s. I went with the G700s because it fits my hand better, but the battery life on it is quite annoying. G602 would be the right choice in this case.

Got the G602. Amazing piece of hardware and by far the best mouse I owned in terms of performance and comfort.

But the one I received has two scratch marks on the right click button. Gonna get it replaced cos I paid £60 ($91 USD). Hopefully this isn't an indication of Logitech's quality control

Again, thanks for all the help :)

Oacwai1.jpg

Got the replacement and it's worse than the original. Side buttons are mushy (bit loose) and silver top seem a bit a rough. As if it wasn't cut properly.

Gonna keep the original and send the replacement back. I guess Logitech's quality control isn't what it used to be.

Back