• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Decent Speakers?

Incinerator

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 31, 2005
Messages
252
ok, I've been looking at some speaker setups and I saw these and I was just wondering if these were decent speakers. Right now I still use onboard sound and so far its been good to me.

I'm new to audio and I was wondering if it would even work with the onboard sound on this mobo?

Thanks
 
It should work pretty well with it, however with that sound board on the mobo, you aren't going to be able to use the extra two speakers, but I am sure that the speaker system can blend those in to the other channels. The Mobo is for 5.1 surround. But it should work good for you.
 
I've got those speakers in 5.1, and they are good enough for gaming and music listening. Bass is nicely impactfull too. :D
 
Back
Top