Decent SD LP tv tuner card

Aku12

Gawd
So I purchased a pvr-150 LP quite a while ago from a member here on [H], shortly after purchasing it switched schools and moved and decided to put the whole HTPC on hold for a bit.
Got some spare change and am now rebuilding it. Currently running the specs in my sig. The problem is for what ever reason my computer is not seeing the pvr-150, nothing in device manager, nothing with it installed in either pci slot and when i go to install the driver it says it cant find it. Hopefully going to be able to test it in another computer in a few days but i wouldnt mind having an extra TV tuner in my secondary computer anyway.

So after that long story what i really want to know is what is a good SD LP tv tuner card out there for sale? Running MCE 2005. Through researching this i saw Crim tell people to completely avoid the pvr-150. There is only a few LP cards on pcalchemy and newegg including the pvr-150 still for sale. I have PCIe and PCI slots that can be used as im using onboard graphics on my new motherboard.

thanks for any info

Back