• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Decent Overclock for my 4400+ System

USMC2Hard4U

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Apr 4, 2003
Messages
6,157
Well I know I can go higher but this is what I wanted (Because I want to keep tight timings)

I just bought an Athlon X2 4400+
DFI Lan Party SLI -D
2x1GB DDR400 OCZ Platnium
etc etc

I got 2.4Ghz Per core out of my Athlon X2 - XP120 HSF with Panaflow M1A 39C Idle / 44C Load (both cores)
218 x 11
218x5 HTT = 1090
and my ram is running 1:1 at extremly tight timings for it being only DDR400.
Im running it at 2.9Volts Cas 2, 3, 2, 1T and everything else is tight too. My everest latency is 50.1ns... im 3rd from the top... seems good to me. I know I can go higher with a diveder or something but this is good. Just wanted to let you all know.

This ram is better than I thought, and the XP120 is super quiet and rocks
 
good work usmc. Looks like a good OC on the memory and cores.
 
Back
Top