• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Decent n00bs watercooling system?

Xen_x64

n00b
Joined
Apr 22, 2005
Messages
15
My specs are in sig... can anybody recommend an newbie water cooling kit? That still offers decent temps, I was thinking about the Coolermaster Aquagate... I don't really want to start overclocking my new AMD without decent cooling. I am open to suggestions? Thanks in advance!
 
I am getting sick of these kinds of threads... For a prefabricated kit, I suggest the Exos.
 
Wc is hard to start with no help at all. That's why they come here.
 
KrakenGuy said:
I am getting sick of these kinds of threads... For a prefabricated kit, I suggest the Exos.

You've been here how long? You sure have a low tolerance for pain ;)

That aside - As Krakenguy mentioned the Exos is nice in that you really dont' have to do much other than swap out your HSF for the water block, add in the lines and go - pretty straight forward.

As for a complete "kit" that will cool your system well, DangerDen and Swiftech make nice kits that I've worked with. Prior to making the plunge into water - read, research, read some more, and research. Understand it before you leap (trust me, it can get messy when water and electricity mix.. not that I've ever blown up any computers or anything like that.. well, not more than several times out of sheer stupidity )

Peace,
Tim
 
Back
Top