decent headphones

grav

n00b
Joined
Dec 6, 2003
Messages
48
didnt want to post in that other guys thread.

i have 30$ leftover from my build. been going good since the first day, not a crash yet.

i saw these at newegg.

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=26-106-851R&type=Refurbish

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=26-106-850R&type=Refurbish

Psyload 5.1 Surround Headphones.

anyone ever tried or heard of them? i tried to search google but found nothing in english, no review or comments on it.

current headphones are some i bought at a garage sale for alike a dollar. cheap but i like them. hehe

I already ordered the headphones just incase they were ok for that price, but ill cancel later tonight when i come back if i get any negative replys hehe.

any others that you would recommend in my price range?

i like earcups and hate built in mics.

oh yea i mostly play games.

thanks
 
I have never heard anything about those specific headphones, but I would stay away from them, along with most 5.1 headphones in general.

If you can boost you budget up to $50, you can get the Sennheiser hd497 which are great all-around headphones (for more info see thread further down)
 
Back
Top