• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Decent gaming mouse + keyboard ?

Dueyat35

n00b
Joined
Apr 18, 2007
Messages
51
Hello Members,

I have used the same wired and usb mouse for 9 years and I think its time to update as I'm finding it harder to play FPS games and there is got to be easier setup.

I'm ready to place a order but not sure for my new Keyboard and mouse,

My budget for mouse and keyboard together is around $65 to $85.00 give or take.

I play FPS, resident evil, Origin Dragons but not installed yet.

CM storm has a nice mouse but I'm confused what to get at Newegg or so. My wife typed quite a bit on the Main/Gaming rig besides her laptop.

Any Help in the right direction for me would be much appreciated,

Duane (MI)
 
Last edited:
You could check out the Sidewinder X5. It's one of the cheapest gaming mice on the market. I recently got the Sidewinder X5 off of Amazon for $25 w/ free shipping, however I think the price went up. I can't recommend a keyboard though because I'm using a Logitech Elite keyboard from 2002 which still works well (it has a lot of multimedia keys so it's very versatile)
 
Back
Top