• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Decent 19" LCD for around $200?

Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
2,117
Hey guys,

My big sony trinitron CRT is on it's last legs, even the color return isn't working. I'm gonna need a new monitor, and I'd perfer an LCD, but I can't find any decent LCDs at a decent price. Can anyone make any suggestions. And yes, some gaming will be done on it as well as reading/word docs. And if it makes any difference I have a 6600gt, and please don't make suggestions that are out of my range by far like the Dell 2005fpw (i wish...)

Thanks
-Matt
 
i am by no means a monitor expert, hell i berly even read this section, but i also would like to upgrade my monitor. if your looking for somthing under 200 dollars the best thing to do is prolly watch the ads in your local paper
 
$200 aint gonna get you far in the LCD world.

Wait for a L90D+ to hit the FS/FT thread and go for it. I got one a while back for that.
 
Back
Top