Debate: Dual Serial vs Dual Parallel

babelmh13

Limp Gawd
Specifically for 2-Way Sli Ek Fc Bridge Sli Connectors

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/1...l_3-Slot_CSQ_Plexi.html?id=9FP6mv9e&mv_pc=165

I bought the dual parallel above thinking overall flow is better with the parallel connector. Dual serial seems like it would do a better job pushing water horizontally across each block at a cost of system flow. What do you guys prefer in a 2 card system? Is there a discernible difference in temps? Should I go serial instead?

I prefer parallel, but in a two card system, it really makes no difference. The MCP655 will do better in parallel, the MCP355 will do better in serial.

Yeah i think in a 2 card system it shouldnt make too much difference. I got the parallel thinkin of aesthetics. And i bought that mcp655 the other day

i did indeed hoping that i could get it without issue. However, i ordered it on thursday at like midnight and it is still in the packing stage.. soooo Ill keep you guys posted on this. if they make me wait, ill try and get my shit discounted

just ordered the parts from other companies.. guess ill call my bank tomorrow and hope they can do something..

What about running the water from the bottom up through the top? Anyone doing this or experience trouble bleeding air this way?

What about running the water from the bottom up through the top? Anyone doing this or experience trouble bleeding air this way?

Direction of the water doesn't really matter. You just want to make sure that your reservoir is slightly higher than the pump as this will aid in filling/bleeding the loop.

Back