Death gambit help

Pivo504

2[H]4U
So I dl afterlife expansion but just found another DLC that has been made called Ashes of Vados. It says it continues the story after the afterlife ending! However, I see it is for sale at gog for half off compared to steam. I have the main game on steam is it possible to buy the DLC from gog and just link it to the base game on steam?

Bump anyone alive around here? Don't want to buy it unless it can be linked and played

Last edited:
No, it's not possible to purchase the DLC for a game from another platform to use on Steam.

No, it is not possible to link purchased DLC from GOG to the base game on Steam. The two services are separate and incompatible with one another.

Gotcha thanks for the heads up. I wonder if steam will price match lol
Pricing is determined by the publisher or developer, and there is a cooldown after sales for when they can be discounted again. Looks like both the game and DLC was on sale on Steam for the week ending January 5. The cooldown is 30 days, so it can't go back on sale until next week should the publisher choose. Looks like the sale on GOG is over now, too.

Pricing is determined by the publisher or developer, and there is a cooldown after sales for when they can be discounted again. Looks like both the game and DLC was on sale on Steam for the week ending January 5. The cooldown is 30 days, so it can't go back on sale until next week should the publisher choose. Looks like the sale on GOG is over now, too.
Yeah I didn't even know there was a DLC until now lol I wish I would have known I would have got it from steam! I got it wish listed and still playing afterlife anyways so I can wait lol

Back