Feb 20, 2008 #1 I icecone n00b Joined Feb 12, 2008 Messages 12 Which dvd writer are you using? Does it match the color of the case (white or black?)? I'm planning to buy this case but have no idea which dvd writer to use thanks in advanced
Which dvd writer are you using? Does it match the color of the case (white or black?)? I'm planning to buy this case but have no idea which dvd writer to use thanks in advanced
Feb 26, 2008 #2 I icecone n00b Joined Feb 12, 2008 Messages 12 do pioneer's A07-A12 white match the white SG02, and do the black A07-A12 match the black one? I'm going to cry if it doesn't after i've bought it
do pioneer's A07-A12 white match the white SG02, and do the black A07-A12 match the black one? I'm going to cry if it doesn't after i've bought it
Feb 26, 2008 #3 C craigbru [H]ard|Gawd Joined Jan 25, 2006 Messages 1,451 I'm not sure of anyone here that actually has the SG02. I'm not sure it was ever released in the US...
I'm not sure of anyone here that actually has the SG02. I'm not sure it was ever released in the US...